Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTerminator-little-hash-1.0.1 : Small Ctg with power booster EmptyTerminator-little-hash-1.0.1 : Small Ctg with power booster

more_horiz
Dear Friends,
Appreciate your support and welcome back messages. I am quite happy with BookWar 6 Tournament results and special thanks to My friend VocalTechnique & Vladimir for considering Terminator-007 as new entry.

Here by presenting you new series of terminator book. This series dedicated for games with less than 60 moves with in 3 mins
hope you will appreciate this efforts.

As always, Book is White piece dominating :

Setting :
optimize
1-100

Engine : Houdini 4 64 bit

link : mediafire.com download/c5y6odl02bqznu1/Terminator-little-hash-1.0.1.7z

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Best regards,
Terminator-I

descriptionTerminator-little-hash-1.0.1 : Small Ctg with power booster EmptyRe: Terminator-little-hash-1.0.1 : Small Ctg with power booster

more_horiz
thanks you . i appreciate the grant . . .  thumb up 

descriptionTerminator-little-hash-1.0.1 : Small Ctg with power booster EmptyRe: Terminator-little-hash-1.0.1 : Small Ctg with power booster

more_horiz
@Terminator-I wrote:
Dear Friends,
Appreciate your support and welcome back messages. I am quite happy with BookWar 6 Tournament results and special thanks to My friend VocalTechnique & Vladimir for considering Terminator-007 as new entry.

Here by presenting you new series of terminator book. This series dedicated for games with less than 60  moves with  in 3 mins  
hope you will appreciate this efforts.

As always, Book is White piece dominating :

Setting :
optimize
1-100

Engine : Houdini 4 64 bit

link : mediafire.com download/c5y6odl02bqznu1/Terminator-little-hash-1.0.1.7z

thumb up thumb upthumb up

Best regards,
Terminator-I

Congrats Terminator for winning the Bookswar 6 and thanks for the new book..  clap clap 

more_horiz
Congrats Terminator for winning the Bookswar 6 and thanks for the new book.

more_horiz
Thank you friends !

Appreciate all your support and trust for terminator series

Warm regards
Terminator-I

more_horiz
Terminator-Little-Hash 1.0.1
VS
Terminator 007

https://www.chess2u.com/t8221-terminator-little-hash-101-vs-terminator-007

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum