Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Doom's Revenge.ctg

descriptionDoom's Revenge.ctg - Page 2 EmptyRe: Doom's Revenge.ctg

more_horiz
weak book....

s.chess wrote:
Could be.. In my tests, Blue3 leads..  cool cool   
You can check the PGN file in "Blue3 Tests" topic..  bigsmile 

+100 thumb up

more_horiz
i challenge you to play with me with your blue 3 and i will play with my doom 3 lets see who will win , are you ready ? if yes then let me know this is prove which book is best

more_horiz
@nikisharma wrote:
i challenge you to play with me with your blue 3 and i will play with my doom 3 lets see who will win , are you ready ? if yes then let me know this is prove which book is best

Niki, I like your books but that's not confidence but overconfidence.. Second, I have played with you many times on C2P and all our games went to a draw. You even lost to one person Nana with your old book.  cool  Your this book is good, it might be better than Blue3 but many of us are not sure about the same yet. So many different results, not sure whom to trust now.  rolleyes rolleyes 

more_horiz
nana lost to me first game and second game i missed my mouse , if you think i can lose again ask nana to play with me again  think 

more_horiz
@nikisharma wrote:
nana lost to me first game and second game i missed my mouse , if you think i can lose again ask nana to play with me again  think 

you never won against me.. so be it..

more_horiz
why dont you use blue 3 this time and see who will win ?

more_horiz
@nikisharma wrote:
why dont you use blue 3 this time and see who will win ?

Don't want to spam here anymore. Sorry I am only active here now for chess related activities and left c2p. You win this conversation. thumb up  thumb up  I am only waiting for Bookswar7 now. Again no more hardfeeling.. I always love your books. Thanks.

more_horiz
WHAT IS THE MORE STRONGEST BOOK TODAY, OR PROBABLY WHAT IN CTG FORMAT?? TNZ FOR ALL..

more_horiz
@yuri zarpellon wrote:
WHAT IS THE MORE STRONGEST BOOK TODAY, OR PROBABLY WHAT IN CTG FORMAT?? TNZ FOR ALL..

Blue 3.. My opinion  thumb up thumb up thumb up 

more_horiz
@gobinath wrote:
@yuri zarpellon wrote:

Blue 3.. My opinion  thumb up thumb up thumb up 

Tnz i`ll search about this!

more_horiz
And what is the best book for general oppening with blacks?? i always lose with blacj cause book weak... :( i really need a great book with black, tnz

more_horiz
i would suggest you to download Doom D2 for black

more_horiz
@nikisharma wrote:

TNZ i`ll try Doom D2 for black... now i`m testing Blue3 and it`s so good, i`ll search the best to my game

more_horiz
@yuri zarpellon wrote:
@nikisharma wrote:

TNZ i`ll try Doom D2 for black... now i`m testing Blue3 and it`s so good, i`ll search the best to my game

Terminator Life-Is-Beautiful.ctg is tuned specifically for Black pieces. All variations are modes.

more_horiz
Really Thanz Vocaltechnique you is always help me in chess, a big friend for me.. thumb up smile clap clap 

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@yuri zarpellon wrote:
@nikisharma wrote:

Terminator Life-Is-Beautiful.ctg is tuned specifically for Black pieces. All variations are modes.

Really Thanz Vocaltechnique you is always help me in chess, a big friend for me.. thumb up smile clap clap

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum