Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHoudini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m EmptyHoudini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m

more_horiz
Hello everyone!, Here I show the result of the first test on my new pc 32bit Chesscombi and can say it is very strong!. I guess increasing the tempo should get even more difference against Houdini 4.
Greetings.

USUARIO-0E52B4A, Blitz 1m 0

1 ChessCombi V1.exe +10 +41/=21/-38 51.50% 51.5/100
2 Houdini 4 Pro w32 -10 +38/=21/-41 48.50% 48.5/100

descriptionHoudini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m EmptyRe: Houdini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m

more_horiz
what were the engines used in chesscombi?

descriptionHoudini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m EmptyRe: Houdini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m

more_horiz
i have test ChessCombo v1 (Houndini4 and Stockfish) then match of Chess Combo Vs stockfish.. Match is tie in Fritz GUI.

more_horiz
I don't know what it is about combining engines, but I have to admit that I am a purist and like my vanilla to be vanilla and my chocolate to be chocolate.

One day, both engines will be stronger than either combinations...that's nice to think about.

[I applaud anyone who uses Chess Combi V1.0, I certainly couldn't get it to work for myself]

more_horiz
@oliprog wrote:
Hello everyone!, Here I show the result of the first test on my new pc 32bit Chesscombi and can say it is very strong!. I guess increasing the tempo should get even more difference against Houdini 4.
Greetings.

USUARIO-0E52B4A, Blitz 1m  0

1   ChessCombi V1.exe   +10  +41/=21/-38 51.50%   51.5/100
2   Houdini 4 Pro w32   -10  +38/=21/-41 48.50%   48.5/100

@Waldemar wrote:
what were the engines used in chesscombi?

oliprog, were the engines you used in Chesscombi V1.0 Stockfish DEV + Houdini 4?

more_horiz
Use the test Houdini 4 Pro and Stockfish.

more_horiz
I would love to test Gull 2.3 + Stockfish!

descriptionHoudini 4 pro vs. Chesscombi 1m EmptyChessCombiV4

more_horiz
Hi,

I am working on ChessCombiV4.
I haven't made significant progress yet, but I am frequently posting updates on this blog.

https://chesscombiengine.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you want any specific features, I'll add it to the backlog.

Thanks,

Mark

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum