Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionhello chess friends if some one want this book  Emptyhello chess friends if some one want this book

more_horiz
im the Autor of this book  The Book of Faca GL first i Need halp me to colect PPc Games if some one want please send me your Computer games than i send book

ist private book i have win Tours with thiss book on PPC there my nick Name is FACA GL

thanks to all

descriptionhello chess friends if some one want this book  EmptyRe: hello chess friends if some one want this book

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
im the Autor of this book  The Book of Faca GL first i Need halp me to colect PPc Games if some one want please send me your Computer games than i send book

ist private book i have win Tours with thiss book on PPC there my nick Name is FACA GL

thanks to all

thats mean given & taken  think  if you want share with forum Members then maybe you can get more pgn files by chess2u users  rolleyes 

descriptionhello chess friends if some one want this book  EmptyRe: hello chess friends if some one want this book

more_horiz
i can send you pcc tour games but how do i sent it private?

more_horiz
@nikisharma wrote:
i can send you pcc tour games but how do i sent it private?

Niki, you can upload them somewhere (Dropbox, mega etc) and share link with him by sending a private message..

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:

thanks to all

Nice.. I was wondering who is the author of the leading book and finally here you are..  smile 

more_horiz
What does "GL" stand for?

more_horiz
how do i sent a private message where is the option for it ?

Thanks in Advance

more_horiz
Bravo . . . Bravo . . . Good idea!  biggrin but i`m a weak player . . . cry 

more_horiz
Can someone post the download link of Faca GL.ctg opening book please? Thanks in advanced. thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

descriptionhello chess friends if some one want this book  EmptyThat means My City Intials

more_horiz
Im from New Republic Of Kosova And my City Name is GiLan i live in Germany that means GL thumb up 

more_horiz
Thanks!

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:

thanks to all

Concerning the PCC games,

I have the following questions:

- 1. What time control are you accepting?
- 2. Do you have an engine preference?
- 3. Do you accept quad core games?
- 4. Do you accept PGN format?

Thank you.

descriptionhello chess friends if some one want this book  Emptyhi again

more_horiz
I aceept just machinegames wich u have played bye ur computer no matter its quad core are six core are 12 core in the end quad core cpu its enaf for chess 12 core its just faster computer that means I accept quad games no problem thanks

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
if some one want please send me your Computer games than i send book

hello chess friends if some one want this book  Funny-face-300

more_horiz
PCC Games are very difficult . . . they always upgrade the book . every day  think 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum