Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyThink DifferenT #

more_horiz
Think DifferenT # CTG

Total size 1.82 GB
Think DifferenT.rar 573.4 MB
mega.co.nz #!BYJUnL6K!zU8RM14nLhOZ_mcQR1BSXxmQQSsIP2bMxhMw-rtYLbM

Author : Mohamed Nayeem

Download And Enjoy..



E4 to E5    Optimize 0-100
D4 to Nf6  Optimize 0-100
E4 to C5    Optimize 0-15
E4 to E6    Optimize 0-100
D4 to d5    Optimize 0-100



By
  Mohamed Nayeem...

Last edited by meherrunisha on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
thx

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
Thanks!  thumb up 

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:
Think DifferenT # CTG

Total size 1.82 GB

E4 to E5    Optimize 0-100
D4 to Nf6  Optimize 0-100
E4 to C5    Optimize 0-15
E4 to E6    Optimize 0-100
D4 to d5    Optimize 0-100


By
  Mohamed Nayeem...

by the way where is the link ??

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
Now I am Shared For Chess2u Peoples
Think DifferenT.rar 573.4 MB
mega.co.nz #!BYJUnL6K!zU8RM14nLhOZ_mcQR1BSXxmQQSsIP2bMxhMw-rtYLbM

Author : Mohamed Nayeem

Download And Enjoy..

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
this is really a strong book ...
 clap 

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
Any One Test Think Different #1 Vs Book war winner

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:
Any One Test Think Different #1 Vs Book war winner


I will.

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@meherrunisha wrote:
Any One Test Think Different #1 Vs Book war winner


I will.


Where are the results?

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyLink

more_horiz
@meherrunisha wrote:
Now I am Shared For Chess2u Peoples
Think DifferenT.rar 573.4 MB
mega.co.nz #!BYJUnL6K!zU8RM14nLhOZ_mcQR1BSXxmQQSsIP2bMxhMw-rtYLbM

Author : Mohamed Nayeem

Download And Enjoy..

can u got another link ?? this link always failed when 80%
another link please..... use drop box maybe ..

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
tyuyy wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
@meherrunisha wrote:
Any One Test Think Different #1 Vs Book war winner


I will.


Where are the results?


https://www.chess2u.com/t8483-think_different-vs-king_asad61v1

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
tyuyy wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
@meherrunisha wrote:
Any One Test Think Different #1 Vs Book war winner


I will.


Where are the results?


https://www.chess2u.com/t8483-think_different-vs-king_asad61v1


Thx VocalTechnique. thumb up

descriptionThink DifferenT # EmptyRe: Think DifferenT #

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum