Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

STATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong!

descriptionSTATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong! EmptySTATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong!

more_horiz
Static 3.0 - (C) 2010 Vesely (qeclqatl)

major changes:
- much more openings
- much stronger then previous
- designed to war with other books

Download here:
www.facegallery.net/static3.zip

Short test:
Interl Core 2 - 2.4Ghz, 512 hash, ponder off, win 7 64bit, Houdini 1.5 + tablebases

static3 vs antimaster9, Blitz 1m+1s 0

1 Static 3 - Houdini 1.5 x64 3300 +61 +20/=20/-11 58.82% 30.0/51
2 Antimaster 9 -Houdini 1.5 x64B 3300 -61 +11/=20/-20 41.18% 21.0/51

static3 vs vesely beta3, Blitz 10m+2s 0

1 Static 3 - Houdini 1.5 x64 3350 +68 +12/=19/-5 59.72% 21.5/36
2 Vesely beta3 - Houdini 1.5 x64B 3350 -68 +5/=19/-12 40.28% 14.5/36

Lol, this is big surprise :) please test my new book and post results with other books here. I think I will move finishing Vesely book for some weeks, cos it looks Static3 is much stronger.

UPDATED

I found bad moves in Vesely beta3 and fixed it. Now is much better.

static3 vs vesely beta4, Blitz 1m+1s 0

1 Vesely beta4 - Houdini 1.5 x64B 3300 +116 +29/=36/-6 66.20% 47.0/71
2 Static 3 - Houdini 1.5 x64 3300 -116 +6/=36/-29 33.80% 24.0/71

Last edited by qeclqatl on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionSTATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong! EmptyRe: STATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong!

more_horiz
Thanks for Book

descriptionSTATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong! EmptyRe: STATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong!

more_horiz
Testing and Thank U

more_horiz
I think your job is great. Very good book. If you can test it against Uptown 2.1
I like Uptown very much. I think that this the best book which I saw.With this book engine in all parts of game (openbing, mittelshpil, endshpil) is very very clever.
So, exmaster from Chech (I like your country and your nation) test static book against Uptown, ineteresting what result we shall see
Kind Regards

more_horiz
Also I have one question. How your book is together deep rybka 4 ?

more_horiz
dudadudava wrote:
I think your job is great. Very good book. If you can test it against Uptown 2.1
I like Uptown very much. I think that this the best book which I saw.With this book engine in all parts of game (openbing, mittelshpil, endshpil) is very very clever.
So, exmaster from Chech (I like your country and your nation) test static book against Uptown, ineteresting what result we shall see
Kind Regards

Hi, thank you form compliments. You can test these books again stattic3, I dont have enough time to test it with all books. I have about 20 last best and I tested against it.

more_horiz
Uptown and Midtown, both from the same author, are books that are out of fashion lines, and will always get into trouble.
1, e3 and b3 lol, it hurts ...

the book is good, strong on the B90, but I notice that the author did not indicate any move or change, and we know that books sometimes make decisions that do not want.
I notice something missing in this or maybe the author prefers so.

Good book, Static 2.0, I also like.

more_horiz
There are good books for testing,
Hiarcs13 I like to test with, not the best, but it is very, very thorough.
various antimaster, French 8, Caro kan 7, Spanish, ect,,
the Uptown and Midtown

Special books on different lines, especially

Do not forget after many testings restarted the valuation, or better install it again from the original downloader ....

more_horiz
gueroi wrote:
There are good books for testing,
Hiarcs13 I like to test with, not the best, but it is very, very thorough.
various antimaster, French 8, Caro kan 7, Spanish, ect,,
the Uptown and Midtown

Special books on different lines, especially

Do not forget after many testings restarted the valuation, or better install it again from the original downloader ....

i dont have any of these books, please test it. I will try some of posted here.

more_horiz
Maybe I can explain me wrong, I write with the translator,
Only provides some ideas of what I do
I meant to Antimaster
Antimaster 8 = French defense
Antimaster 7 = Caro Kan
ect, ect
Hiarcs13 as complete plays e4, d4, Nf3, Nc3, ect

It is not win, but to learn from them
It's just my opinion, that a book is complete

It was just an idea to contribute, is what I'm doing now, testing and make
testing and make

Your book is good, you're on good way.

more_horiz
can you send me to my mailbox link to download hiarcs i dont have and it cant be posted here

more_horiz
You have PM

enjoy

more_horiz
tx i will test it next week i am going out for a weekend, have a nice time

more_horiz
Thank you. Very good book after to confront the best. Congratulations PD. Vesely beta 3 is another book of opening.

more_horiz
excellent work friend, very good book, where I get the Vesaly beta3?

more_horiz
My friend: qeclqatl

How much you are wonderful and genius
It was yesterday put the book STATIC 2.0 and now the most powerful book STATIC 3.0

The book STATIC 3.0 has been tested with Houidini Engine 1.5 64-bit

What do you expect the result?
The results of the test is an extremely powerful engine did not stop or any other book in the way

My PC has:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Houidini Engine 1.5 64-bit
Virtual memory : 180 GB

Important Note:
There is coming a new engine called : Tactico 0.1
Beat engine Houidini 1.5 64-bit
With that version is still beta tested

STATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong! Superl2011

Can you perform a test and show us the results ?

Link download the new engine

Thank you

more_horiz
its 0-100 optimize ? i test this book on playchess.com
from 10 games 4 lose and 6 draws
is not strong book

more_horiz
Yes, i test too. Not good

more_horiz

hi The Chessmaster

If the book STATIC 3.ctg is not strong

What is the most powerful book of it ?

Can you tell us about the most powerful books ?

more_horiz
Why it costs us to recognize the great work, perhaps by envy, there are to be envious and ignorant not to admit that STATIC 3.ctg is an excellent book of opening. We should be pleased because the author we offered as an altruesta not as the majority. Greetings

more_horiz
I tested Static 3.ctg against my 2 own books and I can say that static 3 is a good book!
Congratulations to the author.

more_horiz
I test it against my strongest book and it nice book really congratulation very fine book.

more_horiz
@aboghadeer2010 wrote:
My friend: qeclqatl

How much you are wonderful and genius
It was yesterday put the book STATIC 2.0 and now the most powerful book STATIC 3.0

The book STATIC 3.0 has been tested with Houidini Engine 1.5 64-bit

What do you expect the result?
The results of the test is an extremely powerful engine did not stop or any other book in the way

My PC has:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Houidini Engine 1.5 64-bit
Virtual memory : 180 GB

Important Note:
There is coming a new engine called : Tactico 0.1
Beat engine Houidini 1.5 64-bit
With that version is still beta tested

STATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong! Superl2011

Can you perform a test and show us the results ?

Link download the new engine

Thank you

Tactico is from july 2010, old engine, renamed IvanHoe. Sorry, no new engine.

regards

descriptionSTATIC BOOK 3.0 - very strong! EmptyFor geclgatl ...

more_horiz
For geclgatl ...
qeclqatl Are Static and Vesely are two books of openings different? If so how is possible that the Vasely beta 4 is so superior to the Static 3? It seems to me incredible Although i think it beams more than enough sharing the Static 3, the Vasely beta 4 you think about sharing also. Thank You Greetings

more_horiz
@The Chessmaster wrote:
its 0-100 optimize ? i test this book on playchess.com
from 10 games 4 lose and 6 draws
is not strong book

yeah because both of u have diiferent pc and engine, he had probably faster computer or better engine... book testing must do on same pc and engine then u have sharp results

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum