Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

description3 books,  .ctg test - post your suggestion Empty3 books, .ctg test - post your suggestion

more_horiz
Time Control: 3 Minutes/Game
500 : 900 Games

I'm in a good mood today. smile

description3 books,  .ctg test - post your suggestion EmptyRe: 3 books, .ctg test - post your suggestion

more_horiz
Two from my side: Doom4a (271/540) and Blue4 (270/540). They were very close in the bookswar.  smile 

description3 books,  .ctg test - post your suggestion EmptyRe: 3 books, .ctg test - post your suggestion

more_horiz
Polyglot book with Stockfish?

more_horiz
King Asad vs Doom 4a cool 

more_horiz

Last edited by VocalTechnique on Thu May 15, 2014 1:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Deleted)

more_horiz
Small test RpC-Needle-140511-7.bin
https://www.chess2u.com/t8512-small-test-rpc-needle-140511-7bin#56005

I will make the book accessible after its the testing

more_horiz
Monks Book Still The Best  biggrin

more_horiz
Ok!

Doom4a, Blue4 and RpC-Needle-140511-7.bin.

more_horiz
3 Books tournament (unofficial test, not related to the BooksWar rating list)
https://www.chess2u.com/t8513-3-books-tournament

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum