tell me which one is right Setting of Bin book . i m confuse
VocalTechnique wrote:There is also another alternative way to use bin books in a FRITZ environment.
1. Download RpC-Needle
2. Place the bin file in same folder as your engine
3. Open the engine's runtime window
4. Physically drop the book file into the engines runtime command [keep window open]
5. Open engine Parameters
6. Place same name of bin file (example: RpC-Needle.bin)
into the engines directory slot exactly as it is written
7. Enable [OwnBook] option
8. Enable [Best book move] option
9. Disable [Use Book] in the Fritz GUI.
@Waldemar wrote:polyglot.exe and polyglot.ini are the solution, load polyglot.exe in your GUI like an engine with parameters you want edited in polyglot.ini