Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

description[New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team Empty[New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team

more_horiz
Welcome Computer Chess Community,

Would you like to serve the computer chess community and have your voice heard? Are you a team player interested in being apart of something global? If you answered yes, then look no further! Please read on.

As some of you already know, Vladimir is proposing a new project as a gift to the computer chess community: a seperate Books Rating List apart from Vladimir's BookWars Rating List. My assigned objective is to form a team to create this new Books Rating List.

Chess2U is looking for candidates who possess outstanding work ethic, teamwork, stewardship, and creativity.

If you are passionate about this new project like I am, please submit a short resume directly to Vladimir that describes the following:

1. Your real name and age
2. Your past experience with computer chess
3. Why are you a good candidate?

Prerequisites:

1. You must be completely transparent about yourself
2. Resume (C.V)

Please understand that Vladimir will make all final decisions on this project as well as who will be a part of this special team.

Thank you,

Nathanael Russell (VocalTechnique)

description[New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team EmptyRe: [New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team

more_horiz
Excellent Project! thumb up

description[New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team EmptyRe: [New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team

more_horiz
hmmmmmmm  think

Waldemar
Saldom
Nathanael Russell

[New Project] Opening Books Rating List Team Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrRtXnskU5l8tYE5xlkeBkU9wpyAVkrdwB7Pw0E3FFBA190z_NCg

Just my 2 cents. cool

more_horiz
Can someone please give the link to Vladimir's own book rating list? Thanks in advance. :)
Regards,
Souvik.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum