Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionCreate an opening book for the King's Gambit (.ctg)? EmptyCreate an opening book for the King's Gambit (.ctg)?

more_horiz
Can someone create a book of this opening?

descriptionCreate an opening book for the King's Gambit (.ctg)? EmptyRe: Create an opening book for the King's Gambit (.ctg)?

more_horiz
i will send you

descriptionCreate an opening book for the King's Gambit (.ctg)? EmptyRe: Create an opening book for the King's Gambit (.ctg)?

more_horiz
Mr. Ahmed, I've just sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox messages.
Super King Gambit.ctg 400MB
Optimize 1/35
Powerful book! thumb up

more_horiz
Hi waelsae,

can you also send me the King's Gambit (.ctg) please

Thanks in Adv

more_horiz
Hi, can I ask for this book please?

more_horiz
@nikisharma @vesuarra, it is an exclusive book, sorry.

more_horiz
How I can to get this book

more_horiz
@hassan hamdan wrote:
How I can to get this book

Do you have a database you can draw from ?

Create empty Kings Gambit book

File, New, opening book

File name: Kings Gambit

Database search

right click on your database and click search

for your seach you can search on eco code or position

Click position and setup Kings gambit (1 E4 E5 2 F4 from start position)

click ok

Select all (cntrl a) copy (Cntrl C)

Paste into empty Kings Gambit.ctg or alternately import games
Select # of games and length

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum