Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAnyone Knows Online Playing Chess  For REAL DOLLARS? EmptyAnyone Knows Online Playing Chess For REAL DOLLARS?

more_horiz
I have been searching net for many hours but didnt able to find online chess gaming for Real bucks like Poker,
Rummy has real bucks involved
if anyone can find or share that will be helpfull...

descriptionAnyone Knows Online Playing Chess  For REAL DOLLARS? EmptyRe: Anyone Knows Online Playing Chess For REAL DOLLARS?

more_horiz
I do not recommend playing this.
Lots of people are using cheat programs, so you'll lose your games and your money. lol

descriptionAnyone Knows Online Playing Chess  For REAL DOLLARS? EmptyRe: Anyone Knows Online Playing Chess For REAL DOLLARS?

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
I do not recommend playing this.
Lots of people are using cheat programs, so you'll lose your games and your money. lol

lol lol thumb up 

more_horiz
What type of programs?
You mean Chess software or Hacking cheat engines?

more_horiz
InfinityChess makes tournament with autochess players and pay money $200 $500 for winner.

more_horiz
Found one site wanted to share with you all through youtube
http://chess-players.net
addvertisement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffe-KfWpCg4

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
InfinityChess makes tournament with autochess players and pay money $200 $500 for winner.

Very Slow GUI & Very Slow Server. confused

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum