Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAnalysis partner EmptyAnalysis partner

more_horiz
Hello, I am a FM +2300 FIDE rating. I am searching for a person with a good computer hardware and time, I need an analysis parter! we will analyze positions together with the chess engine and then we try to understand the variantios with our brains, something like that. You dont need to be high rated, just have a computer and some knowledge about chess engines, chessbase, etc. I can help with all my experience and master secrets to improve your chess! I am also interested in exchange chess material (Books, chess programs, videos etc.)

Thanks

descriptionAnalysis partner EmptyRe: Analysis partner

more_horiz
What is your name?  smile 

more_horiz
@Nathanael Russell wrote:

lol Are you interested?

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:

lol Are you interested?

Yup, what is your name?  smile 

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:

lol Are you interested?

I am Sergio Duran, nice to meet you, hope we can talk about chess at least.

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:

lol Are you interested?

Thanks  thumb up 

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:

lol Are you interested?

Thanks  thumb up 

Thanks to you for being a good person!

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:

lol Are you interested?

Thanks  thumb up 

Thanks to you for being a good person!

Please teach me how to be a better chess player thumb up
Lately, I have been obsessed with 1. c4!

more_horiz
Well, there are many things to do for become a good chess player, first, I need to know what is your level, and if you can help me with some chess material or engine analysis. c4 is an excellent option.

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
Well, there are many things to do for become a good chess player, first, I need to know what is your level, and if you can help me with some chess material or engine analysis. c4 is an excellent option.  

I can provide an analysis partner, and I like 1.c4 because of its distinct positional style. I will be safe and assume my level is beginner.

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:

I can provide an analysis partner, and I like 1.c4 because of its distinct positional style. I will be safe and assume my level is beginner.

However, if my level of expertise is not enough (I admit there are some here far more experienced than I am), I suggest you utilize the Chess2U community on this forum to maximize computer analysis with multiple hardware configurations.

Last edited by Nathanael Russell on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:

However, if my level of expertise is not enough (I admit there are some here far more experienced than I am), I suggest you utilize the Chess2U community on this forum to maximize computer analysis.

No problem if you are a beginner or expert, you will learn something if we can establish a serious deal. What do you mean with provide? Someone else? I need someone with time and chess engine knowledge as I said before. This forum is fantastic, I download every ctg book and test them, I have extracted many new ideas for my repertoire for example.

I play Nf3, c4 has good flexibility as well, so you are right.

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:

However, if my level of expertise is not enough (I admit there are some here far more experienced than I am), I suggest you utilize the Chess2U community on this forum to maximize computer analysis.

No problem if you are a beginner or expert, you will learn something if we can establish a serious deal. What do you mean with provide? Someone else? I need someone with time and chess engine knowledge as I said before. This forum is fantastic, I download every ctg book and test them, I have extracted many new ideas for my repertoire for example.

I can provide (suggest) either myself, someone else, or several members of Chess2U as a possible analysis partner; I cannot confirm their acceptance, but I am certainly willing.

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:

I can provide (suggest) either myself, someone else, or several members of Chess2U as a possible analysis partner; I cannot confirm their acceptance, but I am certainly willing.

Thanks. Do you play in chess.com? If not, I suggest to do an account, we can chat easier and do chess moves on the board. In this forum there are people with good knowledge about chess programs, so I am very interested to share information with you and some of them, don't doubt to tell someone my idea.

more_horiz
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:
@Arkeus wrote:

Thanks. Do you play in chess.com? If not, I suggest to do an account, we can chat easier and do chess moves on the board. In this forum there are people with good knowledge about chess programs, so I am very interested to share information with you and some of them, don't doubt to tell someone my idea.

We can continue this conversation through PM.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum