Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionLaptop Suggestions for Chess proffesionals EmptyLaptop Suggestions for Chess proffesionals

more_horiz
Hi Friends .I am confused between whether to purchase Gaming laptop notebooks or Laptop/mobile Workstations .Which is better for chess proffesionals and if so which company is better Asus G-750 or MSI GT-60 OR GT-70 workstations

My Main Uses will be -Heavy use of engine analysis So need better cooling facilities
Good Monitor Display
Budget- 1500-2500 Dollars

Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance:)

descriptionLaptop Suggestions for Chess proffesionals EmptyRe: Laptop Suggestions for Chess proffesionals

more_horiz
Just type in Google : Best laptop

And you get thousand idea's..here's one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/G750JZ-T4056H-17-3-inch-Notebook-i7-4700HQ-Bluetooth/dp/B00I1BRCGA/ref=pd_cp_computers_0/279-9841913-2763564

A fast one:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2824812/dell-pushes-laptop-chip-clock-speed-to-44ghz-in-alienware-18.html

Ipman.

descriptionLaptop Suggestions for Chess proffesionals EmptyRe: Laptop Suggestions for Chess proffesionals

more_horiz
http://www.newegg.com/Gaming-Laptops/SubCategory/ID-3365?Tid=25325

Or

ASUS ROG G750JH-DB71
Intel Core i7 4700HQ(2.40GHz)
24GB Memory 1TB HDD 256GB SSD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
1920 x 1080
BD-ROM

$2377

more_horiz
I would wait until this Monday, December 1 (Cyber Monday) to purchase your new Laptop online. You will get some insane deals.

more_horiz
@Nathanael Russell wrote:
I would wait until this Monday, December 1 (Cyber Monday) to purchase your new Laptop online. You will get some insane deals.

Having purchased my first Alienware Laptop, I was absolutely stunned by the sheer performance and quality construction. Therefore, I will suggest a set-up from the Alienware brand since I am familiar with it:

Alienware 17 [Black Friday Presale Offer]
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4710MQ processor, Factory Overclocked to 3.7GHz
- Upgraded to Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Upgraded to 16GB DDR3L at 1600MHz (2 x 8GB)
- AMD Radion R9 M290X Graphics card (You don't need big graphics)

Market Value: $2319.00
Black Friday mark down: -$500.00
Dell Price: $1819.00

more_horiz
Dear Friends ,Thanks for your suggestions and replies.Will be very useful to me .:)

more_horiz
I bought Asus JM-751 i7-4710 HQ processor @2.50HGHZ with a Ram of 8 Gb at a decent price.Looks cool and works in a efficient way.

more_horiz
Looks good, but the only one I found after fast search had 16gb and was $1,500. Hope you enjoy working with it.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum