Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionElektro Chess Engine EmptyElektro Chess Engine

more_horiz
Changes from the original code:

1. translation from Italian to English (work long and boring!);
  2. correction of some errors found in various parts of the source code;
  3. correction and improvement of the multi-thread for Windows;
  4. improved search functions;
  5. complete rewrite of the Time Manager (thanks, Gull!);
  6. several changes and improvement in the evaluation functions;
  7. improvement of the functions of cut-nodes;
  8. improvement (I hope!) and change of PV calculation;
  9. added functions and tables for the evaluation of various simple end-games;

Download: Elektro 1.2 here

descriptionElektro Chess Engine EmptyRe: Elektro Chess Engine

more_horiz
Dear hafaba ..some improvement over version 1.1.. Elo? ... best

more_horiz
Yes. Using Elektro 1.2 POPCNT x64 shows a good result against Gull3. Still running a test on 10 minutes / 0 increment using ECO AXX. Will continue test for all ECO from AXX to EXX.

more_horiz
ok ... let's take a look at this later tests thumb up

more_horiz
Result from the test is here: https://www.chess2u.com/t9009p15-elektro-test#61935

Next Test:
TC: 10 minutes / 0 increment
ECO BXX [First 10 moves]

descriptionElektro Chess Engine EmptyElektro

more_horiz
I have posted on the main web page that I can't download this engine but never got a response. I have no other problems on mediafire downloading but this ones pop-up evidently is preventing me from doing it. I'm not going to download (Java) any pop-ups after clicking download! So I guess it will not be for me and probably a few others until the download issue is addressed! mad

descriptionElektro Chess Engine EmptyElektro

more_horiz
There is a reason why I am interested in this engine. Being based on Igorrit, sparks my interest because of all of my engines, Igorrit has the greatest percentage of draws. It almost doubles all other engines in that category and that includes when playing with the top engines! It simply draws more than ALL engines. Having the ability to dry positions out the way that engine does is remarkable! cool

more_horiz
@sharpov wrote:
I have posted on the main web page that I can't download this engine but never got a response. I have no other problems on mediafire downloading but this ones pop-up evidently is preventing me from doing it. I'm not going to download (Java) any pop-ups after clicking download! So I guess it will not be for me and probably a few others until the download issue is addressed! mad

Download from my dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aq1fgnurv3x1k0v/Elektro-12-UCI.zip?dl=0

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum