Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

pollBooksWar 13 tournament Participates

Cannon Shoot.ctg
24%
GrimBatol.ctg
4%
KING ASAD VIPRE.ctg
33%
Newbie.bin
10%
Sicilian Avenged.ctg
22%
Stormworm 5.0.bin
6%
Total Votes:

Poll closed

descriptionBooksWar 13 tournament Polling  EmptyBooksWar 13 tournament Polling

more_horiz
vote your favorite book thumb up
i m with my book KINGASAD VIPRE

descriptionBooksWar 13 tournament Polling  EmptyRe: BooksWar 13 tournament Polling

more_horiz
How can we possibly vote???  When at least 2 of the books are private and not available for us to try LOL!..  The mind boggles rolleyes rolleyes

descriptionBooksWar 13 tournament Polling  EmptyRe: BooksWar 13 tournament Polling

more_horiz
@Jimmy Riddler wrote:
How can we possibly vote???  When at least 2 of the books are private and not available for us to try LOL!..  The mind boggles rolleyes rolleyes

you should vist here after some times
https://www.chess2u.com/t9122-bookswar-13-tournament?highlight=BooksWar+13+tournament+Polling

more_horiz
And???  To be able to vote on our favorite book, we need to have access to them. How can i say which one is my favorite if i cant use all of them?? Thats like asking what is my favorite car to drive when ive only ever driven a volkswagon.. rolleyes My point is very simple, its not rocket science.

more_horiz
My Vote For King Asad
thumb up

more_horiz
Sicilian Avenged Awesome thumb up

more_horiz
@sumanto wrote:
Sicilian Avenged Awesome thumb up
yes best book for a long time thumb up

more_horiz
Cannon Shoot.ctg.

more_horiz
Sicilian_Avenged.ctg
This BooksWar is going to be awesome.

more_horiz
but still kingasad is on top

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum