Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
sayyed friend .. would be one possible an exe. With MinGW SSE4.2..with Time Litmit, best ...

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
Which compiler for intel sandy bridge 2600k? MinGW or new intel compiler?

more_horiz
@karahan wrote:
Which compiler for intel sandy bridge 2600k? MinGW or new intel compiler?

Hello, MinGW SSE 4.2

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
sayyed friend .. would be one possible an exe. With MinGW SSE4.2..with Time Litmit, best ...

Hi friend,

It is just for you:

mediafire.com download/ga03ft3gk6yl7gv/Heron_impossible_1_mcdiniz.exe

idea exclaim cool thumb up

more_horiz
1000 of 1000 games finished.

Intel Core-i7 4700MQ, 8GB DDR3
Cutechess-cli Hash size 32MB, concurrency 7, 2moves_v1.pgn, TC 10+0.1''
ELO calculator Ordo v0.9.7

# PLAYER                                      : POINTS  PLAYED    (%)
  1 stockfish_14091521_x64_bmi2  :  535.0    1000   53.5%
  2 Heron impossible 280814 X64    :  465.0    1000   46.5%

ELO diff: 24.6

A question to @seyyedmostafakhatami

Why didn't you include the source codes of Heron impossible? Everyone knows that it is a clone of Stockfish. It prints out the exact same PV at same depth, despite having 20-40% slower NPS speed.

Last edited by nabildanial93 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 EmptyHeron

more_horiz
Heron has never been one of my better engines at faster time controls but the new progress is impressive. It use to be no 22. on my list but now I can say with confidence it has moved likely into the top 10 close to the top five and that is a very good gain. Like I said before, it has always done better at slower time controls in my tournaments. I will test it at slower TC's latter may be when Houdini 5 and Fire 3.2 thumb up come out.

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 Emptyintel compiler not working

more_horiz
hi,min gw works fine but intelcompiler says im missing msvcp120.dll from my computer.can you help with this?

more_horiz
to run Heron impossible install all dll's that you can find in source engine stockfish, If not go to google and download them

more_horiz
@nabildanial93 wrote:
1000 of 1000 games finished.

Intel Core-i7 4700MQ, 8GB DDR3
Cutechess-cli Hash size 32MB, concurrency 7, 2moves_v1.pgn, TC 10+0.1''
ELO calculator Ordo v0.9.7

# PLAYER                                      : POINTS  PLAYED    (%)
  1 stockfish_14091521_x64_bmi2  :  535.0    1000   53.5%
  2 Heron impossible 280814 X64    :  465.0    1000   46.5%

ELO diff: 24.6

A question to @seyyedmostafakhatami

Why didn't you include the source codes of Heron impossible? Everyone knows that it is a clone of Stockfish. It prints out the exact same PV at same depth, despite having 20-40% slower NPS speed.

Hah don't kill your time for heron impossible.......
You are SF fan

more_horiz
Can you prepare the version for old Pentium 4 processors (SSE2)?

more_horiz
Hi
Please give link for latest Heron Impossible engine,as it appears to be very strong.
Thank You

more_horiz
@Jaglo wrote:
Can you prepare the version for old Pentium 4 processors (SSE2)?

Hello,

Yes, next version will be...

more_horiz
@eyemist wrote:
Hi
  Please give link for latest Heron Impossible engine,as it appears to be very strong.
Thank You

H, New Heron maybe comes in 10 days...

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 EmptySource/Engine?

more_horiz
Where is the download for the source and engine?

more_horiz
Hi all
It is my duty, thanking Chess2u.com because in this site all of persons that read my posts are love Heron impossible
in one other site all are attacking me after release Heron impossible 1
I love all my fans.

Seyyed Mostafa Khatami

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 EmptyRe: Heron impossible

more_horiz
can i have your strong newer version :)

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 EmptyRe: Heron impossible

more_horiz
can i have your strong newer version :)

more_horiz
Friend sayyed rest assured, you like here ... just do not forget my heron, with time limit .... lol .. big hug ... thumb up

more_horiz
Heron 280814 still strong if you refer to my test in Heron against other engines. Maybe some ELO increase in Short Time Control (STC) would amaze those who still doesnt believe Heron is one of the strongest engines. At Long Time Control (LTC) - you cant deny that Heron is the strongest (except I dont test it against Komodo 8 - as I dont have it).

Sayyed - take your time. It is not easy to increase the strength of Heron once it reached 3100+. May be you can start developing Heron's GUI and package it with your Heron.

Many thanks to you

HERON'S ELO: 3100 ==> http://chessengines.blogspot.com/2014/09/stockfish-wins-super-league-jcer-season.html

more_horiz
hello friend Sayyid .. any prediction for a new Heron ..?

more_horiz
Hi.
Dear mcdiniz....
I will release the new version that I'm testing.please wait one week.
Heron comes strong

more_horiz
ok .. friend, do not forget the (limit time) hug... thumb up

more_horiz
Sayyid friend .. almost forgot .. would like to give a tip, the next releases .. .. you could just use numbers ... 1.1 / 1.5 or 2.0 .. and not use more dates .. such as .. 011114 or 281014 .. that leaves a similarity to many other engines ... would like to see your engine more like a personal thing, its more like its features .. so to speak, well anyway ... it's just a tip ... big hug ....

more_horiz
@seyyedmostafakhatami wrote:
Hi.
Dear mcdiniz....
I will release the new version that I'm testing.please wait one week.
Heron comes strong

Hi..is it with syzygy now!?

Ipman.

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 5 Emptyfried shark

more_horiz
is it possible to give us a link to download that engine???

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum