Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 2 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
Hi seyyedmostafakhatami,

Do you have a link for use from your new version!

Thanks.
Ipman.

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 2 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
@seyyedmostafakhatami wrote:
Hi I hope to Heron impossible beat SF soon
with my new version that I think it is 20 elo better!

20 elo better than H.I 070414? or 20 elo better than Stockfish? wink

more_horiz
20 elo better than Heron impossible(earlier) I will upload it about one week!!
I working on it for best quality

thx all

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 2 Emptyheron best

more_horiz
is this heron,  base of stockfish? my test shown that, heron better houdini or stockfish!

more_horiz
Hi friend excuse me for my late job!
I add some ELOs(about 10_15) to heron impossible.
Because of I am student, I could not well work on heron.

(Heron impossible 140511_x64) Download Links:

http://uploadboy.com/3e879xgux0y4.html

or

mediafire.com ?s46dxy7cj3fvlzx

Dlls:

mediafire.com ?0hsa5wo5yk471tv

more_horiz
tks.... thumb up 

more_horiz
Hi, what do you do with the .DLL? smile 

more_horiz
Just put these .dll's in the same folder!

Ipman.

more_horiz
@Stuxnet wrote:
Hi, what do you do with the .DLL? smile 

Hey excuse my for my late answering...
I am student and can't come here every day!
Make a new folder, Cut Heron impossible and DLLs into that new folder
then add Heron impossible to your interface.

more_horiz
Wich you want heron impossible with time option that you can change it !?

more_horiz
Heron comes with some time changes and time controlling for you!!

Heron impossible 240614 : mediafire.com download/6rt7vx4exthxpcs/Heron_impossible_240614.exe

Dlls: mediafire.com ?0hsa5wo5yk471tv

more_horiz
hey!

heron impossible 240614 was bad and I repaired it in 250614!

LINK: mediafire.com download/6nux88f9kk8nnsf/Heron_impossible_250614.exe

more_horiz
Hi Seyyedmostafakhatami , this version does not have (limit time) ... Could you put this? ... is better for playing long matches ... best

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
Hi Seyyedmostafakhatami , this version does not have (limit time) ... Could you put this? ... is better for playing long matches ... best

hi Mcdinzi,

Yes I will upload it next day

more_horiz
early Heron impossible comes...

Heron impossible 250614_Time_Limit:

mediafire.com download/cyrg4i96csa8x8q/Heron_impossible_250614_Time_Limit.exe

more_horiz
tks.. seyyedmostafakhatami,... for you new compilation with time limit.. best for you...

more_horiz
Heron Impossible.........sounds nice.......I can do some serious testing of this engine but you must produce it in win 32 form.......you can do that my friend? Let me know!

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 2 Emptybook

more_horiz
HI, what is the book that heron use ?

Thanks

more_horiz
@ocirema wrote:
HI, what is the book that heron use ?

Thanks

Hello,

Heron impossible uses all of books that the Stockfish(The first engine in world) use it.
 exclaim 

more_horiz
@supersharp77 wrote:
Heron Impossible.........sounds nice.......I can do some serious testing of this engine but you must produce it in win 32 form.......you can do that my friend? Let me know!

Hi friend I am ready for W32:

Engine link: mediafire.com download/lzjd7j7p7qwz4wp/Heron_impossible_290614_W32.exe

dlls link: mediafire.com download/75f1a88h348d2hf/dll_W32.rar

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 2 Emptybook

more_horiz
Yes, I know that, but what I mean was the parameter "own book"
thanks

more_horiz
@ocirema wrote:
Yes, I know that, but what I mean was the parameter "own book"
thanks

Ok...

book.bin must use from stockfish books!

more_horiz
but, currently this option is disable!
I will validate it for all

thx

more_horiz
Hello.
Heron impossible 1, will uploaded in 280814
I am working on it and as I had promised, in 280814 it will comes.
thx

more_horiz
good news...  thumb up 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum