Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
Hello all.
I did some good jobs in time manager and new Heron impossible is 20 elo stronger than previous version.
I am working on it for better elo for Heron impossible 1.
See you at 280814.
thx

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
will be waiting for sure .... best

more_horiz
But I accept Stockfish is the best! thumb up 

more_horiz
Unfortunatly, I have not laptop which I was using it, because it is my friend's and I give back it!
and We have just one PC at home.
I am saying it for all of H4, Sf team and ....
They have alot PC and get fast results.
If I have thier tools, Heron impossible will be really IMPOSSIBLE!.......................... biggrin

more_horiz
dear seyyedmostafakhatami,....good condition unfortunately we just have to do what is in our hands, more than that is impossible, to do what is in our power to do ... everything else can wait ..... have a good weekend friend  thumb up 

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
dear seyyedmostafakhatami,....good condition unfortunately we just have to do what is in our hands, more than that is impossible, to do what is in our power to do ... everything else can wait ..... have a good weekend friend   thumb up 

Hey!
thx friend, I just was said that for SF team! SF is the best and I accept it but SF team is not the best!!!!!!

more_horiz
@seyyedmostafakhatami wrote:
Hey!
thx friend, I just was said that for SF team! SF is the best and I accept it but SF team is not the best!!!!!!

Which team is the best?

more_horiz
Steve.R:

Which team is the best?

Komodo team exclaim

more_horiz
Steve.R:

Which team is the best?

Komodo team exclaim

Could you explain why you think they are the best? It would be nice to hear the reason why you think they are the best. What have they done that makes you think they are the best team?

more_horiz
Steve.R wrote:
Steve.R:

Which team is the best?

Komodo team exclaim

Could you explain why you think they are the best? It would be nice to hear the reason why you think they are the best. What have they done that makes you think they are the best team?

Hey Steve.R!
They are The best cause of they few tools against SF!!
Even if I have SF tools, Heron impossible will be the best clap 

more_horiz
Which team is the best?

Komodo team exclaim

Stockfish team! cool

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
Which team is the best?

Komodo team exclaim

Stockfish team! cool

Oho!

New Heron impossible(Private version)tested against Stockfish 040814, Games: 500, Time: 1 min ::
CPU: 8 cores. RAM: 2048 MB

Stockfish 040814 SSE 4.2                     :  win: 74  draw: 357  Failure: 69

Heron impossible 310714(not SSE 4.2!) :   win: 69  draw: 357  Failure: 74

cool thumb up exclaim question biggrin

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
Which team is the best?

Komodo team exclaim

Stockfish team! cool

Oho!

New Heron impossible(Private version)tested against Stockfish 040814, Games: 500, Time: 1 min ::
CPU: 8 cores. RAM: 2048 MB

Stockfish 040814 SSE 4.2                        :  win: 74  draw: 357  Failure: 69

Heron impossible 310714(not SSE 4.2!) :   win: 69  draw: 357  Failure: 74

cool thumb up exclaim question biggrin

Almost very closed result,,  thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up 

more_horiz
Heron impossible not yet can beat Stockfish but win all, I am working on it cool 

more_horiz
Hi,

finally, After one year Heron impossible 1 released.
I think it is can beat all chess engines except Stockfish, But I don't know about new
komodo that is better than Heron impossible 1 or not.
Test it and if like, Show to all your results.
Thanks all !  thumb up

Heron impossible 1 W32
http://uploadboy.com/a4cmsnt1jk6q.html

Heron impossible 1 X64
http://uploadboy.com/jly6ntc8c4mk.html

more_horiz
Hello Seyyed Mostafa Khatami,
Thanks for sharing this work and the download links. Both w32 and x64 exe give an error msg on my W7 64bits SP1  : Application failed to start correctly (0xc000007b)  sad

more_horiz
Hi Seyyed, got it... Ok with the dll pack ! rolleyes

more_horiz
@tibono wrote:
Hello Seyyed Mostafa Khatami,
Thanks for sharing this work and the download links. Both w32 and x64 exe give an error msg on my W7 64bits SP1  : Application failed to start correctly (0xc000007b)  sad

hi same message here. sad

more_horiz
Dear seyydmostafakhatami, you could do a compilation with (Time Limit), ... is the version 1 or 1.0, this version has intructions popcnt or SSE4.2? ... big hug

more_horiz
For working well you need this dlls:
X64 dll: mediafire.com download/0hsa5wo5yk471tv/dll.rar
W32 dll: mediafire.com download/75f1a88h348d2hf/dll_W32.rar
copy W32 dlls for W32 Heron impossible and copy X64 dlls for X64 version in the same folder that you copied
Heron impossible 1.exe
it will work well thumb up
This is Heron impossible 1.0

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
Dear seyydmostafakhatami, you could do a compilation with (Time Limit), ... is the version 1 or 1.0, this version has intructions popcnt or SSE4.2? ... big hug

Hi dear,
I will upload a private version of time limit and sse 4.2 just for you!
idea

more_horiz
tks .. my friend ... is that you could send to my email ... (robertodinizz@hotmail.com) ... big hug ...

more_horiz
Can anyone provide a mirror link to Heron impossible 1 X64 please?

more_horiz
Hi,

ExpressLeech Link :

x64
http://expressleech.com/zq13sxlpmi4u.html

x32
http://expressleech.com/wair091r21j0.html

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
tks .. my friend ... is that you could send to my email ... (robertodinizz@hotmail.com) ... big hug ...

Hey my friend's laptop is not here now!!
I will release it and send you it in next 2 days
Big thx

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum