Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 4 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
okay....take your time thumb up

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 4 EmptyRe: Stockfish Clones and Derivatives

more_horiz
Hi Seyyed,
very short run but quite impressive : can indeed beat Hiarcs 14, a strong reference.
  Engine           Score  He Hi    S-B
1: Heron Impossible 2,0/2  ·· 11    0,00
2: Hiarcs14WCSC     0,0/2  00 ··    0,00

2 games played / Tournament is finished
Name of the tournament: Arena tournament
Site/ Country: Arena, France
Level: Tournament 40/10 20/5

1 core each, ponder on.
Tibono

more_horiz
A pictured logo for share...

Stockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 4 Heron_Impossible

descriptionStockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 4 EmptyHeron

more_horiz
Really would like to see this engine but the dll's separate is an issue. confused

more_horiz
friend, seyyed ... any news of Heron 1.0 x64 sse .. and Time Limit? ... wait .... big hug ....

more_horiz
@seyyedmostafakhatami wrote:

Hi,

Why is the x64 file (x32 untried by me) from ExpressLeech link bigger than from uploadboy link??? question
think

Best regards,
Capaengine  cool

more_horiz
Anyone have any idea where you can get this engine with dll's included?

more_horiz
@tibono wrote:
A pictured logo for share...

Stockfish Clones and Derivatives - Page 4 Heron_Impossible

thx for making logo thumb up

more_horiz
@sharpov wrote:
Anyone have any idea where you can get this engine with dll's included?

X64 dll: mediafire.com download/0hsa5wo5yk471tv/dll.rar
W32 dll: mediafire.com download/75f1a88h348d2hf/dll_W32.rar

This is dlls and you must copy dll W32(for Heron impossible 1 W32) and copy dll X64(for Heron impossible 1 X64)
in the same place that you copied heron impossible in your PC.

It is very easy... exclaim thumb up biggrin

more_horiz
I am not responding to peoples that are Unprofessional in run engine............
evil evil evil arrow arrow

more_horiz
@mcdiniz wrote:
friend, seyyed ... any news of Heron 1.0 x64 sse .. and Time Limit? ... wait .... big hug ....

Hi I am so sorry...
My friend laptop really is not here.
But I promise you for release the next version of Heron impossible with SSE and Time Limit and without dlls!!!!!
AND ATLEAST 20 ELO plus

more_horiz
Cant wait to test Heron new released. I've run about 100 games of Heron against other engines and results are really amazing. Currently i am running a test of Heron against SF for LTC 5/60 30/40 10/10 repeating and so far no engine win even a single game. So this is a great achievement for Heron and hopefully we can see Heron in action in TCEC unofficial engine tournament. You can view the games or download the PGN from my post in Heron against other engines in tournament topic.

Thx Sayyed

more_horiz
Why release without dlls? I can never get them in, as many I guess have the same problem. confused

more_horiz
thumb up no problem my friend sayyed., .. I'll wait for the new Heron ... big hug ..

more_horiz
Since this doesn't have a folder and it comes up this may harm your computer does anyone have a compile with dlls included in a compile I can link to? It is not my strongest engine or right now or even close I can't drop the dlls in, so if I can't test it is non-existent! I would like to but there are problems for me and many downloading this engine. redface Thank you.

Last edited by sharpov on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miss spelled)

more_horiz
Heron impossible against Houdini 4 and Komodo 8:

First testing(Heron impossible Vs Houdini) , 4 min:

1-Heron impossible 310714 : Win 39  Draw 59 Lost 22
2-Houdini 4 : Win 22 Draw 59 Lost 39

PGN : mediafire.com ?6445ihd074prmy9

Second testing(Heron impossible Vs Komodo) , 4 min + 2s:

1-Heron impossible 310714 : Win 29  Draw 74 Lost 17
2-Komodo 8 : Win 17 Draw 74 Lost 29

PGN : mediafire.com ?5pwq9n51x9rcd8d

Note: This version is not much different with the final version(A few weaker)!

more_horiz

Great achievement by Heron so far. Hope to see Heron in action in TCEC season 7. Have you registered for it?

more_horiz
@sharpov wrote:
Since this doesn't have a folder and it comes up this may harm your computer does anyone have a compile with dlls included in a compile I can link to? It is not my strongest engine or right now or even close I can't drop the dlls in, so if I can't test it is non-existent! I would like to but there are problems for me and many downloading this engine. redface Thank you.

Hey you don't need downloading a folder!
Download engine and dlls seperately, then copy them to a same folder and right now you can add Heron impossible to your GUI clap clap

more_horiz
hafaba Wrote,,

Great achievement by Heron so far. Hope to see Heron in action in TCEC season 7. Have you registered for it?

Seyyed Mostafa Khatami Wrote,,

How I can register it?

more_horiz
hafaba Wrote,,

How I can register it?

Send email to TCEC Director. This is TCEC facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tcec.chess. Its free

more_horiz
@hafaba wrote:
hafaba Wrote,,

How I can register it?

Send email to TCEC Director. This is TCEC facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tcec.chess. Its free

razz Thank you friend... thumb up

more_horiz

Please link Heron impossible 310714

more_horiz
@Husniddin_ASI wrote:

Please link Heron impossible 310714

This is a private version! cool

more_horiz
If anyone has a copy of this engine they can send me via my e-mail as an executable with dll's INCLUDED I will give my e-mail address or if one can drop to my mail box here would be much appreciated. If this engine ever gets both In the same package it may be one of the most popular engines of all but, many have said this that it requires much effort, I myself have spent over an hour and I thought I might make one last effort past this point I will try no more. It is becoming to time consuming as others have stated. My plea to make it simple with dll's included as it's predecessor was a pleasure to download but this has not. Thanks to any that can help.

more_horiz
Hi,

Heron impossible 1(MinGW).rar :

X64 & X64.SSE4.2
http://uploadboy.com/800wz6z2f6d0.html
http://expressleech.com/zqhmtt00m7fi.html
mediafire.com download/co21fscama5ul67
zippyshare.com/v/44198493/file.html

Heron Impossible 1(New Intel compiler).rar :

X32 & X64
http://uploadboy.com/4umvnfc3n6pu.html
http://expressleech.com/c0snv4h389ix.html
mediafire.com download/zzasuux1q6h6ggi
zippyshare.com/v/27358924/file.html

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum