Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBooks.bin Links Needed EmptyBooks.bin Links Needed

more_horiz
Greetings

I would like various books bin format to download and test them. Mostly those books who won in several book  tournaments. I seek for example the oops books, rising star, conon shoot, concept, king asad, thunderbolt, blue etc... Or any of your favorite bin book. In bin format or pgn of tournament if possible.

Thank you.

descriptionBooks.bin Links Needed EmptySome info

more_horiz
@Chahrazad wrote:
Greetings

I would like various books bin format to download and test them. Mostly those books who won in several book  tournaments. I seek for example the oops books, rising star, conon shoot, concept, king asad, thunderbolt, blue etc... Or any of your favorite bin book. In bin format or pgn of tournament if possible.

Thank you.

oops = bin polyglot book -> search here in the forum and you should find it.

concept = bin polyglot book but private afaik

I have already replied to some messages because the links to download the polyglot books are mort. I did not receive any answer. It is some deceiving by the way.

rising star, conon shoot, , king asad, thunderbolt, blue = ctg chessbase books

There are several available pgn opening test suites on the internet.
See here: https://chessprogramming.wikispaces.com/Test-Positions

Please, can you be more specific about what you want to test? question

descriptionBooks.bin Links Needed EmptyRe: Books.bin Links Needed

more_horiz
@roraima2 wrote:
@Chahrazad wrote:
Greetings

Thank you.

oops = bin polyglot book -> search here in the forum and you should find it.

concept = bin polyglot book but private afaik

I have already replied to some messages because the links to download the polyglot books are mort. I did not receive any answer. It is some deceiving by the way.

rising star, conon shoot, , king asad, thunderbolt, blue = ctg chessbase books

There are several available pgn opening test suites  on the internet.
See here: https://chessprogramming.wikispaces.com/Test-Positions

Please, can you be more specific about what you want to test?  question

I actually learn how to make tournaments on my computer, I did 4 tournaments so far. I use Arena with two same engines having different books, for evaluation purposes. So I enjoy spending time on the tournaments and see what book will be first second third etc... and maybe post results here smile

more_horiz
@Chahrazad wrote:
I actually learn how to make tournaments on my computer, I did 4 tournaments so far. I use Arena with two same engines having different books, for evaluation purposes. So I enjoy spending time on the tournaments and see what book will be first second third etc... and maybe post results here smile

Thanks Chahrazad thumb up

descriptionBooks.bin Links Needed Emptytry this

more_horiz
try this http://www.raitpref.ru/ct-file.htm may be usefull for testing...

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum