Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTwo new ChessGUI opening books EmptyTwo new ChessGUI opening books

more_horiz
GBDC032015.cgb is an expanded version of the original GBDC122013.cgb book. There are now 364 lines (originally only 149 lines) all staying within 0.30 evaluation for several moves out of book and meeting Dann Corbit's win/draw/loss statistics criteria.

Download link - http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discussion-board/download/file.php?id=34099

GBSelect2015-1.cgb is the latest version of my ever evolving book with many in vogue lines and statistically good lines that end with fair chances for both sides according to the Chessbase online database. 301 lines in total.

Download link - http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discussion-board/download/file.php?id=34098

descriptionTwo new ChessGUI opening books EmptyRe: Two new ChessGUI opening books

more_horiz
Could you kindly provide the pgn version of these books?

descriptionTwo new ChessGUI opening books EmptyRe: Two new ChessGUI opening books

more_horiz
@roraima2 wrote:
Could you kindly provide the pgn version of these books?

GBDC032015 PGN - http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discussion-board/download/file.php?id=34106

GBSelect2015-1 PGN - http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discussion-board/download/file.php?id=34102

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:

So fast so quick thumb up

more_horiz
If anybody makes a proper ctg book from either file, I'd love to have a copy of it. thumb up

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
If anybody makes a proper ctg book from either file, I'd love to have a copy of it.   thumb up

Thank you Graham Banks
I want a CTG book from the previous files or from any strong lines
Best regards

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
If anybody makes a proper ctg book from either file, I'd love to have a copy of it.   thumb up

I will try this weekendto create both ctg and polyglot books for your books. Thank you.

more_horiz
@roraima2 wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:

I will try this weekendto create both ctg and polyglot books for your books. Thank you.

Thanks. Much appreciated! thumb up

more_horiz
@roraima2 wrote:

Thanks thumb up

more_horiz

@roraima2 wrote:

Thank you

more_horiz
@zezo2015 wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:

Thank you Graham Banks
I want a CTG book from the previous files or from any strong lines
Best regards

GBDC032015ctg

GBSelect2015-01

Limited to 10 moves max that is 20 ply (don't think there are that many moves in many lines of original book/pgn)

Redone below links no longer valid

Last edited by Tomfl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Thanks Tom. cool
Some lines were 12 moves long for both sides, but not too many.

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
Thanks Tom.  cool
Some lines were 12 moves long for both sides, but not too many.

OK 12 moves max

GBSelect2015

GBDC032015

more_horiz
Hossam wrote:
@roraima2 wrote:

Thanks thumb up

Hello, Graham

You will find the books in chessbase, arena and polyglot formats.

GB_books

Last edited by roraima2 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
roraima2 - thanks to you as well. smile

more_horiz
@Graham Banks wrote:
roraima2 - thanks to you as well.   smile

Graham, download the zip again, since I had forgot to add your books in version arena .abk.

Thanks, roraima.

more_horiz
@roraima2 wrote:
@Graham Banks wrote:
roraima2 - thanks to you as well.   smile

Graham, download the zip again, since I had forgot to add your books in version arena .abk.

Thanks, roraima.

I use ChessGUI instead of Arena, so no problem. smile
Appreciate what you've done though. Thanks.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum