Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...  EmptyFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...

more_horiz
Hi there,

in the last months I am working hard on my FCP Live Book.
Available for Shredder Classic GUI only.

If you like you can download ... working around 5 years on this opening book.
Optimized by engines itself and created for eng-eng matches or a People which like to create a Rating List.

Frank's Chess Page
http://www.amateurschach.de

(download selection).

Best
Frank

descriptionFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...  EmptyFCP Live Book, overworked after the latest 11.280 games!

more_horiz
After the latest 11.280 FCP games I overworked my FCP Live Book.
68 of 500 ECO code priorities changed.
I try here to simulate actual GM-theory ... if B33 or B90 is often on a GM board (example) my book played often this lines too.

You can find my latest "Work file" in the download file.

This book produced balanced openings for eng-eng matches or a Rating list. All 500 ECO codes played or ... if you have interest to start a match ...
1000 games between Komodo and Stockfish ... I am sure you will find no double games and you have an optimal ECO code segmentation.

Frank's Chess Page
http://www.amateurschach.de (under Downloads available).

Best
Frank

descriptionFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...  EmptyFCP Opening Book, version 1.61 ...

more_horiz
Hi there,

in the last month I am working again hard on my book.
Current Version = 1.61 ...

If you like to download the opening book in Shredder Classic GUI *.bkt format ...

Optimize for eng-eng testing, have a look in readme files.

Frank's Chess Page

Best
Frank

descriptionFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...  EmptyRe: FCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...

more_horiz
Is there a way to convert it to CTG ?

descriptionFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...  EmptyRe: FCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...

more_horiz
Hi,

I am working with ChessBase GUI, not with Fritz GUI.
Fritz GUI for engine testing is to buggy for myself, sorry!

But if you like to use the work from myself for Fritz GUI ...
Load the game database 108.200 games from my site.
All games are checked, I hope not many bad games in database and create an opening book from this database.
You will have around the same result, means you will produced an opening book good for eng-eng testing.

I am using GM and correspondence games, optimated with now around 300.000 eng-eng games with longer time controls. Working each day on this book and today again I found 8 bad lines and must make book corrections. The advantage from my book ... no doubles if you like to Play ... for an example ...
1.000x SF vs. Komodo games or other things. All is good sorted to current GM-theory, means popular openings are more often as rarely openings. All 500 ECO codes will be play.

It was really a lot of work to create such a book and today I am thinking ...
Should be perfect to around 95%.

Best
Frank

more_horiz
@Frank wrote:
Hi,

I am working with ChessBase GUI, not with Fritz GUI.
Fritz GUI for engine testing is to buggy for myself, sorry!

But if you like to use the work from myself for Fritz GUI ...
Load the game database 108.200 games from my site.
All games are checked, I hope not many bad games in database and create an opening book from this database.
You will have around the same result, means you will produced an opening book good for eng-eng testing.

I am using GM and correspondence games, optimated with now around 300.000 eng-eng games with longer time controls. Working each day on this book and today again I found 8 bad lines and must make book corrections. The advantage from my book ... no doubles if you like to Play ... for an example ...
1.000x SF vs. Komodo games or other things. All is good sorted to current GM-theory, means popular openings are more often as rarely openings. All 500 ECO codes will be play.

It was really a lot of work to create such a book and today I am thinking ...
Should be perfect to around 95%.

Best
Frank

Thanks Frank for the tip! I´ll do this right now! thumb up

descriptionFCP: FCP Live Book (*.bkt file) ...  EmptyFCP Opening Book 2.00 and stats about it ... 7.5%

more_horiz
Hi there,

I released version 2.00 of my FCP Opening Books (*.bkt) for Shredder Classic GUI.

I am sure the stats I produced are very interesting.

Example:
How many lines from GM / correspondence games are to deactivate for eng-eng matches (around 7.5%).

Have a look here (News 206):
http://www.amateurschach.de/main/_news.htm

The FCP Opening Books can be found in my "Download" selection.

Frank's Chess Page

Best
Frank

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum