Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers EmptyRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers

more_horiz
Razzi is a fascinating chess engine that is soon to be made commercial. But before that, I would like to know it's precise strength and preferably, it's ELO. And to do so, I am free to provide Razzi to serious testers or tournament organizers who are willing to test Razzi or include them in their tournaments, so I could know just how strong it is when pitched against other engines.

If you would like a copy of Razzi, please send me a message. The CCRL also seems to be the perfect solution as they could give an extremely precise insight on Razzi's real ELO, any chance on getting an entry in there?

descriptionRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers EmptyRazzi

more_horiz
Hi, I would like to have a copy to test.
How can I get it ?
Regards
and thanks in advance

descriptionRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers EmptyRazzi Chess Engine??

more_horiz
Is this engine even real? Never heard of it.......no links.......no info anywhere!!! wink

descriptionRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers Emptyi am interested

more_horiz
pls tell me how to test this eng.
Dr Wesler

descriptionRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers EmptyRe: Razzi ~ a strong project in need of testers

more_horiz
givme the engine i will test whit i7 8 cpu against komodo 8, houdini 4 pro x64 and stockfish 6 if you want to know how strong it is eek

descriptionRazzi ~ a strong project in need of testers EmptyRe: Razzi ~ a strong project in need of testers

more_horiz
You could maybe ask the a.r.b./w.c.n. team to test it against their well known system exclaim

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum