Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

strongest ctg book

descriptionstrongest ctg book Emptystrongest ctg book

more_horiz
what is the strongest ctg book i can download right now??

descriptionstrongest ctg book EmptyRe: strongest ctg book

more_horiz
mediafire.com download/n2v0vdr2p53m9i9/Danger+in+the+Force+2.rar

https://www.chess2u.com/t7735p60-bookswar-rating-list-updated#64195
mediafire.com download/nsoqv8klt8ibfb4/Book_X.bin

rısıng star-https://mega.co.nz/#!z0kAxRbY!cn4gU3zYUfdIJWYYeNW-j6fdVYJumpxJJwdBQiwPRuA

more_horiz
mega.co.nz #!z0kAxRbY!cn4gU3zYUfdIJWYYeNW-j6fdVYJumpxJJwdBQiwPRuA

more_horiz
Both books r absolut weaks.

more_horiz
Sicilian Hunt is the best but its weak too if u test it against very good book like Rising Moon.

more_horiz
Hi mtrookie!
Can you tell me where can i find Rising Moon?

Thank you.

more_horiz
Its private book, i tuned it. lol

more_horiz
Oh, i see...
Thx

more_horiz
@Birdy wrote:
Oh, i see...
Thx

http://1337chess.blogspot.com/?m=1
[Hide]Birdy, only the best books are created on cluster computers. I know of only one author that possesses such hardware. If you are interested, shoot me a pm.

Part of the reason why (I think) depth is so important as opposed to "pet lines" is that those books that reach 90 ply or greater will be in essence weeks to months ahead in overall correct evaluation for the opening compared to lower ply books.

By the time these lower ply books find said improved lines, the books created by more powerful hardware will have moved forward to find better replies. Powerful hardware cuts down on the amount of cpu time required to find the truth of a position.

In essence, you are purchasing time since many of these ultra deep books come with a price tag.[/Hide]

more_horiz
Really? chok

more_horiz
somebody test my book with rising moon biggrin

descriptionstrongest ctg book EmptyEvery strongest ctg book is out of date as soon as its made

more_horiz
Every strongest ctg book is out of date as soon as its made

It's that simple it's not Rocket science :)

more_horiz
00 super tal2a... best book

more_horiz
@kosovoisserbia wrote:

You don't listen do you :( Every strongest ctg book is out of date as soon as its made

I just installed that with only (1) new better line so ...

Every strongest ctg book is out of date as soon as its made :)

more_horiz
Max. 2 days and book is old withoud updating.

more_horiz
@Carl Preene wrote:
@kosovoisserbia wrote:

You don't listen do you :( Every strongest ctg book is out of date as soon as its made

Really think cool

more_horiz
@Carl Preene wrote:
@kosovoisserbia wrote:

The age old argument: Which opening book is the strongest, the most "up-to-date", supreme? What ever happened to Which opening book is your favorite? Why is it your favorite:
1) aesthetic characteristics
2) opening repertoire
3) author
4) opening theme
5) favorite counter attacks
6) et cetera...
I refuse to lump all opening books (or engines for that matter) into either of two broad sweeping categories: Up-to-date or Not Up-to-date. Carl is right in the sense that once the opening book is created, it will be destined to be trumped by new books with better lines at any given time not just by days but changing a single line in the book to an up-dated version of that line in the same book only makes that one (1) line obsolete.

Remember the viral Monks 1.4.ctg by author Remon Melika? It was release for selective use (originally) in October of 2013. I still use it privately just for the sheer amusement of nostalgia. I sometimes even win!

more_horiz
Well, sometimes i suffer from the same "disease": nostalgia. bigsmile
I guess that the "old" books occasionally find lines that the new ones decided to ignore...

more_horiz
my books tend to remain stronger upto 25 days eek

descriptionstrongest ctg book EmptyBooks and are they worth paying for!!!

more_horiz
tHERE IS no such thing as the strongest book, only the Book that is updated and tuned on a regular basis...this is why books from Team Sicilian, 1337 and a few others are strong books and if you purchase one it will up your elo and make your engine play stronger...They are only as good as the updated games added to them and tuned. To prove my point I have a 6 year old laptop  a 2.2GHz Dual Core system that is currently using the Team Sicilian Blade.ctg..I have been running it for 3 days straight now at 120 30 and 60 15 times and the laptop maxed out at 2540 Elo and has maintained an Elo above 2450 with those time controls. This is against 6, 8, 16, core machines...to give you an Idea, out of the first 20 games I had 6 wins 2 losses and 12 draws. This was all book and had nothing to do with my system. I am also not using any Tablebases on the laptop. So if you ever wondered if buying  a commercial  book is worth the money. Here is solid proof that it will make your system play better. You also get a solid book to add your own games to if you decide not to continue paying for the updates. I have paid for the Top Commercial books over the last year and I have found that Team Sicilians Books Play the stronger than the rest and their books are solid playing books. Probably has to do with them updating and tuning their books weekly. Hope this helps anyone thinking about buy a commercial book.

Cheers

Ummon clap

descriptionstrongest ctg book EmptyStrongest Book

more_horiz
Just Check my account on playchess and I have gone over 2500 in elo again....it will go up and down for sure but it has not dropped below 2450...not to bad really...you can all check the account name on playchess is Valheru. I also Have an account named Booktester and will play any engine or book setup anyone would like to play. Just message me.

Cheers

Ummon

more_horiz
the sicilana Team is to weak not strongest aour new Team amalia chess Team why have winn 8 tours and why have defate sicilana Team chess tigers german Team and erdo Team wicked why have win prize in infinit chess allso and in pcc why hav all most strongest ello nick Name dn dn the bednes chrasher etc etc check out the game just for 5 minutes tetris agnesty me see the game and let me know how strong is Team sicilana

strongest ctg book Tetris10

descriptionstrongest ctg book Emptythis is what why called strong

more_horiz
sicilana Team manipulate much much tour bei their Td directors like last week this GambyGame hav gew win to wodkamaster with out playing agnesty me the are not real fighters

Amalia killer.ctg is good knowing in pcc who want to try us please not hesetate Play with us in pcc

thos nicknames mainline facagl the bednes chrasher killer instinck engine master why are most time aveliable there and see do sicilana Team have a Chance to take iven a singel game from us

more_horiz
I think... the strong book must be tested through in the engine tournament..so we know it's weaknees. There's no 100% strongest book ...always have a gap.
but thank you for the thread..I like it.. thumb up

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
the sicilana Team is to weak not strongest aour new Team amalia chess Team why have winn  8 tours and why have defate sicilana Team

Normally I wouldn't react on those remarks but for team "aMaLiA" I will make a exception.

Well let the facts speak for itself. This year Team Sicilian players have won 75 tournaments (first or tied first) on Play Chess or Infinity Chess.
http://thesicilian.forumotion.net/t5086p690-team-sicilian-tour-wins-achivements

Further more on Play Chess, team "aMaLiA" players do ELO / match fixing. They play against teammates and resign games so the ELO of the winning teammate can increase... (that for fairness of that team)

I normally play open games / formula but it seems their strongest player "tHe BaDnEsS" (40 cores) doesn't want to play me because we just played 3 games (all draws). Seems he only want to play against "weaker" players.

Hope you all can see what team "aMaLiA" is about. They have a good book but their attitude / ego is not mine.

With kind regards,

FlyingDutchman aka Victorious.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum