Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

strongest ctg book

descriptionstrongest ctg book - Page 3 Emptyyes evita the will feel the power complet pcc agnesty 10

more_horiz
the will feel the power bigsmile bigsmile thumb up

descriptionstrongest ctg book - Page 3 EmptyRe: strongest ctg book

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/16/63/79/28/11790210.jpg

look guys wich team is the first in infinit chess than why can talk team sicilana is the best ar team AMALIA

Why don't you show the results of 21-7-2015 tournament or are you just cherry picking?

strongest ctg book - Page 3 21-7-211

You're "secret assasin" was 6th.

It's just that simple, some you win and some you lose.

b.t.w. in the tour you showed DON007 and me were locked out by internet problems during tournament. Ofc you can win if we are not playing...

with kind regards,

FlyingDutcman aka Victorious.

more_horiz
Is Amalia book commercial or free?

descriptionstrongest ctg book - Page 3 EmptyaMaLiA beaten by 5 year old AMD 1090T CPU

more_horiz
Today AmALiA 16 core was beaten by Sicilian team member with a very old AMD 1090CPU (ancient).

strongest ctg book - Page 3 24-7-210

Right now when the 2nd tournament has started for today, aMaLiA team didn't dear to show up. bigsmile  Who are the sissy's now?
In the afternoon tour there were 3 / 4 aMaLiA team members present against 2 Sicilian team members.

When I look at the list of aMaLiA team members it looks like you're team is bigger then ours but hé who cares.
You have 40 cores hardware we have 16 cores but hé who cares.
As long we have the better BOOK wink

Ok this will be my last contribution to this thread because of the abusive languge used here but hé that's all aMaLiA team has to offer  bigsmile .

Perhaps Donald Trump has a point when he spoke about Mexicans...

Kind regards,

FlyingDutchman aka Victorious.

Last edited by FlyingDutchman on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OHHHHH BUT SISSY WON THAT TOUR? hahahahaahhahahahha, i see THIS FAKE big rabit won tour, heheheheh SISSY LOST SO MUCH GAMES these last days against US, THIS BASTARD DONSITO just COPY LINES OF aMaLiA ehehehehhehe, SISSY DID NOT WIN TOUR cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool razz razz razz  I SEE HIS TRAP NICK SUCKER  " walking dead " watching games by my testers :D, sissy IS THIEF OF LINES :D :D, BUT THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOUR FAKE TEAM, you did not win tour and also donsito did not win tour :D

twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted SISSY CANNOT WIN TOURS WHEN aMaLiA team play smile

more_horiz
@FlyingDutchman wrote:
Today AmALiA 16 core was beaten by Sicilian team member with a very old AMD 1090CPU (ancient).

strongest ctg book - Page 3 24-7-210

Right now when the 2nd tournament has started for today, aMaLiA team didn't dear to show up. bigsmile  Who are the sissy's now?
In the afternoon tour there were 3 / 4 aMaLiA team members present against 2 Sicilian team members.

When I look at the list of aMaLiA team members it looks like you're team is bigger then ours but hé who cares.
You have 40 cores hardware we have 16 cores but hé who cares.
As long we have the better BOOK  confused

Ok this will be my last contribution to this thread because of the abusive languge used here but hé that's all aMaLiA team has to offer  bigsmile .

Perhaps Donald Trump has a point when he spoke about Mexicans...

Kind regards,

FlyingDutchman aka Victorious.

Losing to AMD CPUs would be disgustingly embarrassing regardless of the book used.

Man this place reeks of immaturity (good point FlyingDutchman with respect to the abusive language around here). Running a strong computer chess engine is not difficult unless you have crap hardware or you are computer illiterate. People need to stop with the egos.

more_horiz
@ntz amalia gzlz
Go read the forum rules please
https://www.chess2u.com/t733-forum-rules
5 - Refrain from the attack, insult, flame, defame, aggressive or slanderous messages, the coarseness and vulgarities. and don’t belittle, make fun off, or abuse members or non-members.

more_horiz
was more than time, to take action regarding this abuse has been happening, thank you friend!

more_horiz
one tour to win in one yer its not thew world look wictorius you dident win the tour don allso not and ur book not the strongest big rabit win the tour and can happen why lous in 25 tours winner 1 to loss not the big diel why will see next tour

more_horiz
ntz amalia gzlz,
You are a really pathetic spammer/loser
This user has been banned due to violations of forum rules.

more_horiz
Nothing personal, but the FACT of the matter is that Sicilian Books are the BEST, plain and simple.
They are updated nearly every week and NO other Book comes close to them in strength.
Of course, they are expensive, but that's no reason to criticize them or be jealous of them.
In this world, if you want the Best, you must be prepared to PAY for it.
No free lunches.

descriptionstrongest ctg book - Page 3 Emptywhat is the fact fact is they loss on pcc evry day

more_horiz
come there you with sicilana and me with my with amalia book why will see what is the fact dont say somthing wen you dont know at all come now in pcc my nick name is Dndn3085 why will see it wich book is the stronges

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum