Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAdolf Hitler - World Chess Champion. EmptyAdolf Hitler - World Chess Champion.

more_horiz

Is it Possible that Adolf Hitler could have become World Chess Champion? If he was interested in the Game!

After all he was a Brilliant Military Strategist & Tactician as Proved by His many actual Victories..despite His other Bad Traits.

A.R.B

descriptionAdolf Hitler - World Chess Champion. EmptyRe: Adolf Hitler - World Chess Champion.

more_horiz
yes, i believe adolf hitler is in this forum, he goes by the ID AntiMaster

descriptionAdolf Hitler - World Chess Champion. EmptyRe: Adolf Hitler - World Chess Champion.

more_horiz
@plec0 wrote:
yes, i believe adolf hitler is in this forum, he goes by the ID AntiMaster

One of the worst I've seen personal insults.
I hope you will forgive, and be warned.

When you put the topic, Anthony.R.Brown,
the same, is in very bad taste, this is chess.

more_horiz
This is provocative poll, it must be closed for nazism.

more_horiz
You all players who speak about antimaster book are not proffesionals. And please shut up. All you have very weak computers and you search book to solve your weak harweare problem?
I have all books, all ctg versions, I test all books in all servers: yahoo, playchess.com , chessplanet, ICC, everywhere and against very hard, newst computers and against proffesionals. AND THE RESULT IS : ANTIMASTER BOOKS ARE THE BEST.
If you do not like it ok take rybka 4 book or Fritz powerbook 2011 or Fx7 or other refish books which are on different forumes and use them. Antimaster books are for strong harware and for strong and clever people.
Tha's why we who like antimaster and who wait for it's new updates want to say to Anthony.R.Brown :
Antimaster books, Zig Hail !!!!!!!!

more_horiz
I watch every chess forumes and what I mantioned everywhere Antimaster. It is so popular, now everyone search antimaster 12 becouse 2 days it is out. Good Job author. You are not lazy. You work, you work all day. Thanks for this job!
Antimaster Forever
and stupid books with stupid players down !!!!!

more_horiz
Sieg Heil!
Adolf Hitler - World Chess Champion. 2f8effb6ddeeff9a74e14777.gift

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum