Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionThe A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :) EmptyThe A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :)

more_horiz
A BIG! Day for me  bigsmile

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :) EmptyRe: The A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :)

more_horiz
Have the publishers seen this yet. rolleyes

descriptionThe A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :) EmptyRe: The A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :)

more_horiz
@stagehand wrote:
Have the publishers seen this yet. rolleyes

Bitter to the core! smile

more_horiz
I've ordered ten copies.....if you could also do a book signing that would be great. clap clap rolleyes

more_horiz
https://www.newinchess.com

W.C.N

more_horiz
Cannot seem to find where it mentions anything about some system....if it ain't there I want my money back. exclaim

more_horiz
@stagehand wrote:
Cannot seem to find where it mentions anything about some system....if it ain't there I want my money back. exclaim

Trapped again!  bigsmile  I should have bet Money on you Replying like that! Fools Never learn...I have lost count of the amount of times you have been Shown up think

https://www.chess2u.com/t9580p120-komodo-9#67746 smile

more_horiz
Yes I'm really sure you went to all the trouble of making a video for that rolleyes    Still it gives people a laugh.biggrin

You are just such a simple minded person you really have no idea just how foolish you make yourself look nearly every time you post anything here do you.

I really wonder if you are even able to play a decent game of chess...you talk the talk but can you walk the walk. wink

I don’t know myself but it seems to me that the publishers of a brand name may not be best pleased seeing their product being associated with some dubious claims.
Add to this the question of copyright and false advertising it seems to me they may not be happy  thumb up clap

Last edited by stagehand on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Teaching chess to kids...Very appropriate! bigsmile

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Which is not what your first post shows is it question exclaim

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

more_horiz
How Chess Pieces Move

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
          Teaching chess to kids...Very appropriate! bigsmile          

Like I have said before I will give you free lessons anytime.

more_horiz
More info Regarding Development of  "The A.R.B Chess System!"

https://twitter.com/thearbcs

W.C.N

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Which is not what your first post shows is it question exclaim

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

more_horiz
Chess Lessons: Fool's Mate (Checkmate in 2 moves!)

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
And what do we see on pages 19-20 question

more_horiz
Chesskid.com - The Magic of Chess

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I suggest the next time you visit your doc's you ask them to increase your medication because the stuff you are on now is not working. cry

more_horiz
VIDS for KIDS in 3d (HD) - Chess for Children, Learn the Basics - AApV

Last edited by WorldChessNews on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
How about a picture of pages 19-20 (seeing as how you love putting pic's all over the forum). Then we can all see the truth can't we rolleyes

more_horiz
http://www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum/attachment.php?aid=575

more_horiz
The A.R.B Chess System - 1st Officially Published Game :) Attachment

more_horiz
Download the Attachment from any of the Source above! as a Souvenir for this Historic moment! thumb up

W.C.N

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum