Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSettings for Stockfish 6 64 BMI2 and Komodo 9.1 x64 EmptySettings for Stockfish 6 64 BMI2 and Komodo 9.1 x64

more_horiz
Hello! I'd like to know how to set up some settings in Stockfish 6 64 BMI2 and Komodo 9.1 x64, can you help me, please?

My computer is this:

- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 1.90 GHz
- RAM: 4,00 GB
- I have 4 threads
- I use Deep Fritz 14 GUI
- I use syzygy tablebases

This is what I'd like to know for Stockfish 6 64 BMI2:

- Min Split Death (in Houdini, for example, I just clicked twice on houdini.exe and wrote autotune and I was able to see what is the best Split Death for me, but I don't know what to do with Stockfish and Komodo)

- Contempt

- Hashtable Size (I use 256 hashtable for 8 min + 2 sec time, is that good or not?)

- Should I check or uncheck box "Below normal"

This is what I'd like to know for Komodo 9.1 x64:

- Box "Own book" (it's checked by default, and in Book File is written "komodo.bin", but I use .ctg book already, so should I uncheck it or not?! )

- Box Best Book Line (it's unchecked by default, should I check it when I use .ctg book or not?)

- Table Memory (64 by default, should I change it?)

- I also use 256 Hastable Size because I play on 8 min + 2 sec, is that ok or not?

*** That's it. I'd be very grateful if you can help me answering my questions and maybe even give me some advices that can also help me somehow. Thanks in advance. Best regards! bigsmile thumb up

descriptionSettings for Stockfish 6 64 BMI2 and Komodo 9.1 x64 EmptyRe: Settings for Stockfish 6 64 BMI2 and Komodo 9.1 x64

more_horiz
For 8 + 2 minute blitz for Stockfish and Komodo I would use 512mb Hash thumb up And check the Below Normal box thumb up cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum