Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyV2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
hi  All V2-Samir my book from playchess games  
here link RAR  140 MB
mediafire.com download/uibrwz3wokrre2d/V2-Samir.rar

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
Thank you!! thumb up

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
ok i will test it clap clap

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
re tuning your book
http://www.autochess.com/forum/tuning-and-making-books-ctg-t1209.html.
i hope it will help you to build book

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
Thanks for posting Samir!
The future V3 will be even stronger. thumb up

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
@samir70 wrote:
hi  All V2-Samir my book from playchess games  
here link RAR  140 MB
mediafire.com download/uibrwz3wokrre2d/V2-Samir.rar


What r the optimizations settings ?

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
I believe is: Optimize 0-100

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
@tharuncool wrote:
@samir70 wrote:
hi  All V2-Samir my book from playchess games  
here link RAR  140 MB
mediafire.com download/uibrwz3wokrre2d/V2-Samir.rar


What r the optimizations settings ?



opti  0/100 yes

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
After 6 months using V2-samir opening book (among other very good opening books) in very strong matches. Its a very strong book and one of my favourite for check complex openings.

Good job Mr. samir70!!

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
@Cyberdaemon wrote:
After 6 months using V2-samir opening book (among other very good opening books) in very strong matches. Its a very strong book and one of my favourite for check complex openings.

Good job Mr. samir70!!

here is new book :
mediafire.com download/y3pic7p8bncq8n1/Wimsbach.rar

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
V2-Samir is better than this. It's look like a reduced a revised version of that.

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
Last dawn i've run a small tournament between 4 free books (10 cycles, total 60 games) and Wimsbach came out on top. By a narrow margin but still 1st position.
It can be small but the main lines are there.
Good job Samir and THANK YOU!! thumb up

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
@Birdy wrote:
Last dawn i've run a small tournament between 4 free books (10 cycles, total 60 games) and Wimsbach came out on top. By a narrow margin but still 1st position.
It can be small but the main lines are there.
Good job Samir and THANK YOU!! thumb up



I checked enough this new book on long chess matches. I can confirm than V2-Samir is better and this is a reduced and optimized version, but only for a few main lines.

descriptionV2-Samir ctg  EmptyRe: V2-Samir ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum