Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionWhats your favorite Chess Engine ? EmptyWhats your favorite Chess Engine ?

more_horiz
Whats your favorite Chess Engine ?
Houdini
Rybka
IvanHoe
Stockfish
Critter
Other Engine

descriptionWhats your favorite Chess Engine ? EmptyRe: Whats your favorite Chess Engine ?

more_horiz
Houdini Fans Vs Rybka Fans
:sm10: clap :sm27: :sm30: :sm88:

descriptionWhats your favorite Chess Engine ? EmptyRe: Whats your favorite Chess Engine ?

more_horiz
Rybka the best - it is original and not pirated. And + as bookmaker with 2001 year on playchess i can tell that tactically R better CLONED rybka engines.

more_horiz
Anti if you really know the real source code for Rybka you will not say that,
Dose the name Fruit refresh your memory!!! :!: :?: :idea:

more_horiz
i got 2800 with AntiMaster 14alfa2.ctg and with Houdini, Houdini th best!! :sm1: clap :sm40:

more_horiz
@AntiMaster wrote:
i got 2800 with AntiMaster 14alfa2.ctg and with Houdini, Houdini th best!! :sm1: clap :sm40:

What did you do with you're principles AntiMaster ?!?

:sm4:

more_horiz
What??

more_horiz
@AntiMaster wrote:
Rybka the best - it is original and not pirated. And + as bookmaker with 2001 year on playchess i can tell that tactically R better CLONED rybka engines.

u use clone engine wht a shame
:lol!:
houdini no1 :sm5:

more_horiz
Because all uses it in engine room :twisted:

more_horiz
good houdini no1 now
maybe rybka 5 no 1 if out

more_horiz
No, Vasic told that he want give us Rybka 4.1 with bugs fixing only. 🐷

more_horiz
spike 1.4 is better thn rybka

more_horiz
WHY??

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum