Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionEngine Playing Specific Position EmptyEngine Playing Specific Position

more_horiz
2015 - Make 2 engines play a specific position

Set the position you want, then keep pressing "space" key of your keyboard. I dont know about Fritz 14 but I make this in Fritz 11. Pressing "space" key, the moves will be made by engine till the end of the game.

Engine Playing Specific Position Move_now

Another way, you need to have the position you want in pgn file, easy to make with Fritz. Then go to Engine Match option, select the engines, the time...

Engine Playing Specific Position Engine_match

and load your position.

Engine Playing Specific Position Engine_vs_engine

descriptionEngine Playing Specific Position EmptyRe: Engine Playing Specific Position

more_horiz
PS That pgn must contain only the position you want, not the whole game.

Engine Playing Specific Position Save_position

descriptionEngine Playing Specific Position EmptyRe: Engine Playing Specific Position

more_horiz
thanks, he has it working now...much appreciated.kids...pfft

more_horiz
Good! clap

more_horiz
thank you for all your help but one final question he has. How can he play the chess engine fritz 14 without Fritz having an advantage of an opening book.

more_horiz
also, a question from me. I have seen what appears as a pgn viewer to play chess moves on the web site. what is it?

more_horiz
"Theme Blitz" in the training tab, have to be the equivalent in Fritz 14 smile

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum